Thursday, October 08, 2015

Throwback Thursday! - Zombies!

So, way back in October of 2011, my friend, George, was making these Vote Zombie t-shirts. It looks like the site is still active, I don't know if he's in charge of it or not. I'll find out. You're on the edge of your seat, I know. Anyway, I made him a zombie template to have fun with. He particularly liked the grandma zombie, if I remember correctly. Here are all five of them.
But this time around I have a little tutorial on what you can do with these templates. You can put them up in your window! Crazy zombies! The grandma one would look awesome on a sliding glass door.

First thing you do is print one of them out. I sized it to the size I wanted it and then when it came time to print, I clicked the "tile" button and it automatically printed everything out on different sheets. All I had to do was tape them together. I printed mine on 11x17 size paper.


Then, you tape that tiled zombie to your paper. I had a giant roll of black paper somewhere in my basement that I used. Marie Kondo would have thrown that away a long time ago. Not me! Anyway, you could use butcher paper. I think they still sell that somewhere, right? It's at all schools. Just go to a school and use theirs. I'm sure everyone would be fine with that.


Then you cut them out and tape them to your window.


I just used the business men zombies.


Here's what they look like from outside.


Spooky! Hide your brains!


This is what the template looks like and here's the download: Zombies! Have fun!

©2015 Cindy Bean (www.bean-cutter.com
These templates are for personal use only. You can make them for your mom, you can make them for your aunt, you can make them for your family reunion, etc. Please don't sell these free templates for your own personal gain. I put them out there as a service, don't make me get frustrated and stop doing them. Don't ruin it for everyone else! Also, if you're going to sell art, maybe you should make it your own. You can do it, I promise! It's not good karma to pass off someone else's art as your own. 

1 comment:

Snippety Gibbet said...

Loved the witches and loved this too. Your style is definitely your own and so cool.